Baby Burnett

pregnancy calendar

Saturday, May 2, 2009

22 Week Check Up

Andy and I went for our 22 week check up! Dr. Nethers had an emergency at the hospital so we saw the nurse practicioner. I was told I gained 10 lbs but I really think I have only gained 5 but you know how that goes. I did have some edema so I have to drink more water and watch my sodium intake. I also had some sugar in my urine so they checked my blood sugar. My blood sugar was 86 so that was in normal range. I am just going to watch my sugar and carbs. Well, her little heart was beating just fine but you could hear her kicking and moving away from the doppler. So she is moving despite me not being able to feel her. I have had some aches and pains but nothing too severe. My uterus is still at a -1 which means it is one inch below my belly button. My stomach has really started to poke out. I actually look pregnant. I found out that Dr. Nethers was worried about the baby's growth. He thought she was on the small side but according to the ultrasound, she is right on target. The ultrasound results didn't show any abnormalities. So I go back in 3 weeks and just have to watch my sodium and sugar. And I have forward to my belly growing and stretching and hopefully feeling our little girl move. Her name is Aislynn Joleigh Burnett.

Her name is pronounced "Eyez Lin" "Jo Lee"



NURSERY PICS



GIFTS




No comments:

Post a Comment