Baby Burnett

pregnancy calendar

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Baby Shower Details

My mom and mother in law and sister are having a baby shower for me on June 14th at 3:00 pm at Pritchard Community Center. There will be two $25 gift card drawings. One if you bring in diapers and another if you bring in diaper wipes. If you bring in both, you get entered into both drawings. It doesn't bother me what kind of diapers except I was hoping for the sensitive kind of diapers and wipes since I am having a little girl who has parents with very fair skin. I am registered at Babies R Us, Walmart, and Target. I just ask that you RSVP to one of the following...

Gay Lanham tlanham@windstream.net

Candy Burnett cbrn48@hotmail.com

Little Aislynn is doing very well! And so is mommy. :) Andy got me a PUR water filtration system for Mother's day. It even has the flavor options. The raspberry is actually good.


1 comment:

  1. Congrats to you and your family! The water filtration system sounds really nice. Where did you purchase yours cause I would love to add that to my baby registry?

    ReplyDelete