Baby Burnett

pregnancy calendar

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Baby Shower, Doctor Visit. I will be 31 weeks tomorrow!!!

I went to the OBGYN on Monday June 15th, 2009 for my Glucose Tolerance Test and my 29 week check up. My glucose test was fine so no more fruit punch stuff. I was so looking forward to the orange drink but they got rid of it. I'm serious. I really like the orange stuff! Well, the doctor said everything looked fine and he found the heartbeat after a little searching since she was moving all around. So I will be 31 weeks tomorrow and I am so excited. I cannot wait for our little girl to get here. My mother-in-law is having a baby pot for anyone who wants to guess what date and time Aislynn will be born. $1 for every guess. Everyone is saying September which puts me overdue! I really hope she isn't overdue. I am already miserable. I can't sleep, my lower belly hurts, my shoulders hurt, and I guess I am a little stressed with going full-time at work and having a baby on the way. Also, my breast are already producing colostrum. I am really excited that work is allowing me to take 12 weeks off of work after the baby is born. I can't wait to see who she looks like! So excited! I go back to the doctor July 7th, 2009. Also, there has been a little issue with my OBGYN. There is a complaint against him from a former patient about a sexual relationship that lasted for two years. She is just now filing a complaint which the medical board put my OBGYN on restrictions. I have never felt uncomfortable around him. He has always been professional and a reputation for being a great doctor. He has to have a female chaperone with him at all times, even at the hospital. So I am relieved that he can still go to the hospital. I would really hate to have to find another doctor in my 8th month of pregnancy!!!! Will keep you all updated!!!


So, my baby shower was June 14th, 2009 and I couldn't have asked for more! It was so nice and so many people attended. I got so much good stuff! I was really excited! I only need a couple of little things and one big thing. So, here are some pictures from the baby shower!

Guests
Food Table
Opening Gifts

Cupcakes and Punch




My Sister and Me

Me and the Gift Table

Diaper and Wipes Table
Andy Opening Gifts (Fishing Pole)

Guests
Pronounced "Eyez Lin" "Jo Lee"

No comments:

Post a Comment