Baby Burnett

pregnancy calendar

Saturday, July 11, 2009

32 week Check Up

Andy and I went in for our 32 week check up. Everything was fine. I had gained 4 lbs since last time which he wasn't concerned. I am really excited but nervous too. I guess the whole thought of giving birth is kinda overwhelming but I know there is no stopping it now. LOL! I think we are ready for her to be here. Just waiting on her to be fully developed and if she decided to come early I don't mind as long as she is healthy! I can't wait to see who she looks like and her personality. I guess I am over being pregnant. My hips hurt terribly and it is getting harder and harder to sleep. Not to mention I am getting more cases at work and sometimes it seems overwhelming working full time, and being pregnant. But the good side is that work seems to be passing the time more quickly. Keeps my mind off of baby things. I go back to the doctor in 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment