Baby Burnett

pregnancy calendar

Thursday, August 13, 2009

37 Week Check Up

I went to the doctor today for my 37 week check up. Dr. Nethers checked me and said that I am 90% effaced already and then he checked to see if I was dialated and unfortunately I wasn't which was very painful. He then told me that I will probably have spotted bleeding because since I wasn't dialated he loosened the mucus plug. So I go back August 20th, 2009 for my 38 week check up. I am still working which is becoming a struggle. I was hoping to work until I delivered but I am thinking about making next week my last week. I am just going to see how I feel. It is getting difficult to drive, sleep, and walk. I will keep everyone updated. Oh and my blood pressure was great and she was moving around like crazy and the Dr. had a hard time getting her heartbeat, but he did.

1 comment:

  1. with zora, i worked through week 38 and then stopped. i was miserable! i told danny today that i couldn't believe that at this point in my pg (37 wks), i still worked for one more week. i haven't worked all summer cause school's out, and there's no way i could make it. i lost my plug today, and the contractions are getting big. i'm dilated at least 1, probably more now! we're almost there, girl! maybe we'll go on the same day...wouldn't that be something!

    ReplyDelete