Baby Burnett

pregnancy calendar

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

36 Weeks

Andy and I went to our 36 week checkup on August 4th, 2009. We had an ultrasound to see how Aislynn was positioned and about how much she weighed and measured. She is head down which is a good thing and she has hair! She weighs about 6 lbs 8 oz. She is measuring 2 days ahead of schedule. I will upload some pictures this weekend of the ultrasound. I must say she is camera shy and loves having her hands in front of her face. I then had an appointment with Dr. Nethers for my first exam. I was nervous but it wasn't bad. I had the strep tests and he checked my cervix. I am already 75% effaced. He said that everything was looking great and that my labor was progressing great. He said that he was proud of me since I have only gained 20 lbs throughout the whole pregnancy! I am proud of myself! I go to the hospital if 1. my water breaks 2. I start bleeding heavily 3. I have contractions every 5 minutes for over an hour 4. mothers' intuition

I go back next week! She is almost here. I am so excited. I think I am starting to get nervous about this labor business. lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment